Sdo healthy and delicious savoury and humble sweetness.Makes you think of the blue med.
- 100 grams of finely minced celery
- 4 tspn olive oil
- Salt amd pepper to taste
- 2 medium size onions chopped
- 100 grams of celery finely chopped
- 05. tspn thymian dried or take 1 branch fresh
- 500 ml dired white wine
- 1 can of San Marino Tomatoes
- 750 ml vegtable broth
- 3 Tbspn capers (rinse them before)
- 80 grams of raisins soak them in the luke warm broth before.
- 1 KG of Cod, Seabass, Turbot or any other meaty white fish
- 60 gram of finely chopped parsley
- Toastz some hazel nuts or pine nuts and crush them roughly and add at the end.
1Gently fry the onions, celery add salt , pepper. After 6 minutes add the chili and garlic. Cook this mixture for a nother 2 minutes. Add the white wine, , tomatoe juice only and let this reduce to 50%. Now add the tomatoes and broth, raisins, capers and cook for another 20 minutes.
2Ensure the filets are "dry" and just beofre serving (around 5 -10 minutes) put them on top and let them cook witht he heat and steam in the put. cover the pot. After 5 minutes take the pot of the heat and let the fish cook in the residula heat for another few minutes. Be careful not to overcook the fish.
3Steam the green beans and add a little salt and pepper
4Gently push the fish to the side and stir in the parsley. Serve with some tated Ciabatta or other crusty bread.
Delicious and flavourfull.