A new arrow to my bow of pastries the famous cinnamon roll with a twist.
- 300 grams of puff pastry with butter
- 25 grams of butter melted
- 4 Tbpsn of sugar for the filling
- 1.5 Tbspn of cinnamon or more if you like it.
- 2 tspn fresh vanilla or more if you like the flavor of vanilla
- 5 cl fresh milk for the drizzle mixed with 2 Tbspn of sugar and 1 tspn of vanilla
- 6 pecan nuts roasted and chopped into fine pieces
1Roll out the puff pastry. And brush with the molten butter on one side.Mix the sugar and cinnamon and devide over the buttered puff pastry. Leave a little edge free of sugar and cinnamon aroudn the pastry sheet. Now gently roll the pastry sheet on the smallest side to get bigger cinnamon rolls and then gently cut into around 8 slices.
2Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees celcius and bake for approx. 20 minutes untill golden brown and the suagar oozes out a little.
3Take them out of the oven and let them cool for 10 minutes. Dizzle ofer the milk, sugar mixture and the pecan nuts.