A classic from the 80s. Delicious salad served at birthdays and other festivities
- 600 gram cooked firm potatoes. Chilled in the fridge and cut in 0.5 x 0.5 cm cubes
- 125 grams ham cubes
- 150 grams of apple. Take a sauer apple.
- 100 grams of finely diced sweet sauer gurkins
- 75 grams finely diced pan steamed carrots
- 20 grams of finely diced parslay
- 150 grams of fresh peas cooked for 6 minutes. Frozen peas are the best.
- 200 grams of cubeb cooked beef. Sousvide the beef for 12 hours at 80 degrees. Keep the juice for making the mayonaise
- 400 ml fresh made mayonaise
- Optional add some curry powder to the mayonnaise. Or whipped cream to make it even lighter.
1Mix all the ingredients gently together. Mix in the mayonaise
2Decorate to your hearts desire with salad leaves, tomatoe slices, wild salmon, sardines, marcrel, trout, hering etc. The sky is the limit. Go crazy