Tacos are so wonderful and delicious. Yet so simple tomake with few ingredients you bring the flavor of mexico home.
- 2 Tbspn soy sauce
- 1.5 tspn cumin
- 1 tspn chili
- 1.5 tspn oregano
- 2 limes quartered
- 1 bunch of cilantro chopped
- 1 ripe peach sliced and diced
- 0.5 red onion finely chopped
- 1 Tbspn olive oil for marinade
- Optional nice hot sauce (not tabasco! the vinegar dominance does no go well with this)
- 300 grams of nice beef filet
- 4 tacos
- Olive or peanut oil to fry in
1Conbine the soy sauce, 1 Tbpsn of oil, pressed garlic, cumin, lime juice, oregano and chili into a bag with the meat in 1 cm slices. Vacuum the bag if possible and Let marinade for 1 - at least 4 hours. Longer is better .
2Warm the tortilas. Fry the meat in a hot pan wirth a little oil quickl ymedium rare add the meat to the totilas. Add some red onion, cilantro, lime juice, peach and chili sauce. Enjoy!Optional: make some guacamole (Mix 2 advocados, 1tspn of cumin, 1 - 2 pressed cloves of garlic, chili, 1 cubes tomato, back pepper and a little salt to taste) and add a dollop on the tacos. Delicious!